Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 4/10: Beginning Character Art

 Character Models Complete: Week 4 (3/10)

I finished up the environment art but have had little time to begin work on the characters - Steff has been visiting and I'm trying not to get caught working on the project. Between this and GDC next week its going to be tough to stick to schedule.

Got ahold of Jeff (my programmer buddy/knight in shining armor/frequent collaborator) - he let me know that everything was on track and he would be kicking me out a build in the coming days. What a relief!

I think I will end up spending 2 weeks on characters instead of the 1 week I initially planned for. So the character models and rigs will be due on week 5. This should be fine because I have an animator and don't have to do that work myself.

I managed to sneak out this concept art while Steffany was away visiting her cousin today:
Should get one of them done by late next week and then will rig it and kick it off to Courtney (animator) to do some cycles while I work on the other model. Its gonna be a stretch but I'll try to buckle down this week!

-Anders

No comments:

Post a Comment